We are so thankful to our Island Community. Together we can make a change! Here’s what Matt’s Import Haven is doing to keep our customers, staff, and the community-at-large safe:
- Our office and waiting room are closed to the public. We have established a "no contact" policy for our customers. When you arrive at the shop, you will drop your vehicle's keys through our night drop kiosk (located to the left of our office door). We will have already communicated previously about what services / repairs are required and estimated the job.
- We use sanitized pens.
- All our staff wear gloves and face masks.
- We use disposable seat protection.
- Before we pull your vehicle inside, we sanitize your key and the interior contact points of your vehicle.
- Once we have completed service and park your vehicle in the lot, we once again sanitize the interior contact points and the key.
- Check out and payment for the service is completed over the phone. We will place your invoice and vehicle keys inside your vehicle prior to your arrival for pick up. We also have after hours pick up available.
- If you need help getting your vehicle here, ask us. We will try to work with you to get it down here. At this time we have to do this on a case-by-case basis.
We want to thank all the healthcare workers, first responders, grocery store employees and everyone working on the front line! Try to support local businesses whenever possible.
Be Safe and Healthy and Stay Positive!